Introducing a range of complete outdoor cooking system grills to suit every user from the publican with a small outdoor space to the busy event caterer looking for the ultimate cooking station. Every model in the range is built to the same high specification, using only the finest materials and workmanship throughout and has the option to be modified to suit any requirement. With a range of optional accessories to suit your requirements, and to bring the precision and performance of commercial kitchens to the outdoor environment.
Specifications for MCB Models -30/36/48/60/72
- Gas grill constructed of 304 stainless steel including grids, burners and all fasteners
- 15,000 BTUH stainless steel burners
- Two 14” wheels and two total lock castors
- Ready to use – delivered completely assembled on a pallet
- Tank holder(s) on back of unit that hold 20lb propane tank(s)
- Storage shelf and angled legs for rock solid durability
- Includes water pans with drain ports to ease cleaning and help eliminate grease fires from occurring
- 16 ga stainless steel radiants that remain in place during transportation and cleaning
More Standard Features
- Unibody design for lighter weight and added strength
- Stainless steel pilot burner tube system
- Factory technician tested prior to shipping
- 1 year parts and labour limited warranty
- Lifetime warranty on body and cooking grids and 10 years on burners
- Optional accessories available
Abraxas Catering equipment are well renowned kitchen design, installation, service and maintenance specialists. The company understands the pressures associated with professional catering and work hard to deliver bespoke catering solutions that allow for efficient service delivery in restaurants, schools, cafes, nursing homes and leisure attractions across the Midlands.
For more information about Abraxas Catering Equipment please email email@example.com or
call 01562 863 222.